The newest excuse for teenagers and youth wishing to avoid the chore of homework!
Sounds exaggerated, eh? Well, not if you visit Yahoo! Answers
Sample some of the questions asked by ‘Yahooligans’:
- ### Is this just like a big message board and not a search engine?
- ### what divides the earth into northern and southern hemispheres? what continet is brazil located on?
- ### What is the meaning of life?
- ### Do girls really play video games?
- ### of pepsi and coca-cola which is better?
If you think I am kidding, I urge you to go check it out.
I do agree that Yahoo! Answers is in a nascent stage and it needs to evolve (whatever that means) and that people using the service need to mature, etc. etc. Personallly, I think that’s a load of tosh.
I am particularly pissed off at the people who answer such stupid questions. Their only excuse is they get points for answering them and more points get you into better levels?
Points? Levels? WTF?