A round of gin and tonic for everyone, then!
- quirk (kwûrk) pronunciation (n.)
- A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: “Every man had his own quirks and twists” (Harriet Beecher Stowe).
- An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.
- A sudden sharp turn or twist.
- An equivocation; a quibble.
- Architecture. A lengthwise groove on a molding between the convex upper part and the soffit.
- 42: DNA, H2G2 fans, rejoice!!
There’s still a lot of work to be done. This is just a stop-gap setup. Over the coming days (or weeks, or months) I intend to set up my own particular design, once I learn the basics of this thing…
Almost all the posts have been imported from Blogger along with your comments.
Here’s a hint:
Navigating these pages is easy. Simply, use the categories on the right! Or if you are looking for something specific, try the search box on the top.
For those who came from my Conversations blog on Blogspot/Blogger, you can find all the stories, in the stories category. Here’s a handy link:
Thanks to everyone, who prodded me enough to set this up… :D
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.